Saturday, February 12, 2011

Race for the Galaxy

Hurm I really hate when plans are changed, yet no one give any sort notification. Don't any of you realize that some people might have some other plans that have to be cancelled just to accommodate to your plan? Yes I'm venting now but urgh, this is unacceptable.

I hate people nagging. But, who likes? To make this worse, I heard people been nagging( despite it was not targeted at me) for the whole day today, and man, I need a break.

Okay, I'm done venting. Now, let's talk about something good. I had a good time this few days. I don't need to bring my super duper heavy laptop to college anymore to keep me from getting bored. Instead, now I got a lightweight card game that can be finished within an hour. Oh how great is that. Now that I don't have to worry about finding a plug point, or heat from the laptop, I only need to worry getting a space large enough to accommodate my games. Well, at least this game allows me to play by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment