Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Provocative Thought 03: Gray Line

Haven't been writing for so long that i felt blogger.com is almost a stranger. I still remember the time when i was so hyped up about writing for blog, and now i wish i still retain the same old passion. I think I'm a sad old man now, maybe due to my song playlist. oh well, enough with the chit-chat for now.

I believe that there is nothing that be considered as a pure black and white. there is always a fine line that differentiating these two, or a gray line where just and unjust are judged from perspectives. I think this view of mine helps me in evaluating a person. Humans have a tendency to view themselves as the white dwellers and judge others who are different as black dwellers. It is so bad that these white dwellers start to assume that they know every reason of black dwellers' action and reaction. We are playing the role of God, passing judgement and punishment without even thinking twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment